Friday, December 20, 2013

RELEASE DAY!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Today I'm releasing the next book in my Deviate Series, that's right next book! I'm definitely working on one more book in this series and maybe another novella. I'm not sure yet, but I do know that I love diving back into these characters! Angel has a voice in this one, so I hope you love him as much as I do! It's not overly dramatic, it's a super quick read and book one is free on SMASHWORDS untill Monday! So be sure to grab it!






“Our love is infinite.”

Paths were crossed and destiny was set into motion, but sometimes fate needs a helping hand...or two. Angel proposed to Nevaeh in hopes to start their happily ever after, but something is holding her back. Can the past remain in the past or will it haunt her future? 
Angel’s past makes an appearance that sets Neveah off into familiar territory. Can they both move forward and start a new life together?

 Can this Christmas hold their salvation?


Add Christmas Salvation on Goodreads 




Buy Links

Buy Deviation, book 1 in the Deviate Series Now




This is the playlist I made for this book. I love music and i mean LOVE music so I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment