Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Teaser-April

So excited that this is the last Tuesday Teaser for a little while!  I have a few other books in the works but not close enough to being finished to start sharing teasers just yet. Entrelacen releases on Saturday!!! *screams and dances* then after the excitement wears off of announcing that I'm no going to run and hide lol. I'm so nervous it's unreal. I know my book might not be for everyone and its far from perfect, but I absolutely love it and hope you do to. So for the last teaser it's an image I made. Not as awesome as the one my friend Emma Hart makes but I love it just the same.


Thank you to everyone who has shown me kind words and support along this journey. It means more than you know! Also check back on release day. There might be some giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment